Sunday 24 May 2015

A new version in coming

In the next 3 weeks I will publish a new release of Audiogram Mobile.
This version will:

Bone Conduction
A new pre-calibrated bone conduction headphone supported. I just purchase the Panasonic RP-HGS10E-P and in a few day I'll calibrate them using my professional Audiometer
You can find those headphone at < 50$ on Amazon/eBay

If you have any headphone (aerial or bone) that you want to calibrate drop me a mail and we can arrange to ship them to me (to Italy) and back!

Aerial Conduction
A few user asked me to support the new Bose SoundTrue AroundEar. I'm a big fan of Bose headphone because:

  1. they have an acceptable low impedance of 32Ohm. Consider that the lower is the impedance the higher is the reachable volume
  2. they are very light and confortable for the patient.
  3. the Around Ear cushion are very solid and you can buy a replacement cushions on eBay for 10$

Those headphone will be pre-calibrated in the new version!

Other aspects

  1. The App has been updated to reflect the new IOS 8.3 guide lines and to support Apple 64 bit processor.
  2. I rewrote the "save to gallery" part in order to fix some sporadic bugs
Happy Testing!
Vincenzo

No comments:

Post a Comment